Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Patch




I love this time of the year!


One of the things I love most are all the pumpkins!


As soon as Fall hit I was looking for a good ole Pumpkin Patch.


A patch where there would be scarecrows,


a corn maze, a tractor ride,


and plenty of pumpkins!


I found it after a little research.


It was about 30 minutes from our house but so worth the ride.


My husband was skeptical as I gave him directions to this patch that was placed in a country part of town.


When we arrived we were both amazed with the kids.


It had all I wanted plus a "Barn Show" and a cute country store with great snacks that we partook.


I of course enjoyed capturing all this on my camera.


It was just a perfect time with my imperfect family.


I loved seeing my kids glow as they watched the "Barn Show",


got lost in the maze


picked out their pumpkin


and rode on the tractor!


Moments like these I tell myself I can't complain about anything because I realize how blessed I truly am!

No comments: