Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Warm House

I think that this is longest gap I have had in blogging for a long time. I guess that's what happens when you buy a house and are busy moving in it. On top of that Mr. Wonderful and I chose to have a House Warming party 6 days after we moved into our house!!!!


I am so glad that we had one and so quick! It gave us motivation to setup shop a.s.a.p and get all those brown boxes out of the house.


Definition of a HouseWarming Party: Is a party held within 120 days of moving into a new residence. It is an occasion for the hosts to present their new home to friends & family, and to receive gifts to furnish the new home. Housewarming parties are generally informal; usually there are no plammed activities besides a possible tour.



Our family & friends filled up our rooms and their cars filled up our Court!


Their presence also filled our hearts


, including the kids.


Our home became theirs for Dinner. Menu: Spaghetti, Lasagna, Raviolis, Garlic Bread, and Salad.





We also had Neighbor presence at the House Warming! Yay for living next to kind & sweet people.


The guys broke in our new sectional as they watched the football game.


My Dear friend took over my camera to capture moments as I played the Tour Guide.


We were overwhelmed by house warming gifts, even apparel to keep the kids warm.


Aunt Kit brought holiday cheer with a couple of her gifts.


We witnessed smiles on our family and friends faces,


as they visited our home for the first time.


The Appetizers were a hit, even the Boy thought so!


The Man and Lady of the house were not only hug-ready but camera-ready!


My Best Friend aka the kids GodMomma was in town to share our joy too!


My sweet siblings enjoyed the sweet dessert table!


Girlfriends broke in the house


with laughter, jokes, and poses!


Eventually the night had to come to an end.


The Girl waved goodbye!


We thanked everyone for coming and for all the gifts!

2 comments:

Rasonda @ East Conolly Cottage said...

Looks like an amazing holiday for you guys. So warm and cozy!

Lena said...

Wow,six days is very soon! I'm glad you have good neighbors :)