Sunday, October 28, 2012

Time at the Patch


When I think about Seasons I love I think of Fall!


When I think of Fall I think of pumpkins!


When I think of pumpkins I think of pumpkin patches.


When I think of pumpkin patches I think of family fun!




We took our family trip to the patch last week.


It was in the middle of the week and in the morning!


This meant we almost had the whole patch to ourselves!


The kids loved looking at all the pumpkins.


It took them both a little time to warm up, but when they did they loved running and climbing over the pumpkins.


I loved seeing their eyes as they looked at all the beautiful orange pumpkins.


I also loved their reactions once they seen the patch had rides too!



We ALL had fun riding the rides!


The kids could of stayed there all day.


Maybe we could of too!?






It was time for lunch so we said goodbye to the pumpkins!



Another great family memory in the book and now on the blog!

5 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

What fun! Great photos too!

April said...

These are wonderful photos that will bring back wonderful memories for your kids. What a fun thing to do! Awesome

Stephanie said...

Such fun family photos! Looks like a great day! You have a beautiful family!

mail4rosey said...

Everyone looks happy! Love the pics, and you're lucky to have gotten there when it wasn't so crowded. We had to go to two pumpkin patches this year because the first weekend we went it was so busy we didn't get pumpkins (40-50 people in every line!).

I love the look on your little one's face coming down the slide. :)

Katherines Corner said...

such sweet photos . thank you for sharing happy memory making at the Thursday hop xo