Friday, June 1, 2012

InstaFriday

Insta Friday! Pictures taken with my camera phone throughout the week!
Five years into the marriage and we still love holding hands in the car!



Had mandatory computer class with fellow nurses. We went out to eat at this nice restaurant!
This french onion soup was part of my meal!
Breakfast with the family never gets old!
One of our cleanest meals!!!
This boy can build a tower out of anything!!!
Ready for Childrens Church
Sunday lunch on a patio
Our next generation...
Our next generation sleeping:)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful photos!!!

xoxo -Shar

Anonymous said...

Love the first photo, so sweet! and beautiful kids x

Megan Cobb said...

Oh my word! I'm white and my husband is black... and your kids and my kids look quite a bit alike. I did a double take at your holding-hands picture because it looks like many that I've taken. Going to follow you on IG now. xo

Megan Cobb said...

Whoops can't find you on IG. :( I'm "friedokra."

momto8 said...

great pics!!
happy anniversary!

Mindy said...

cute kiddies!

berrypatch said...

The last photo you posted was super adorable. Love how kids can just fall asleep anywhere. Dropping by from Insta-Friday. ;-)

christan perona said...

LOVE your first picture. It one of those in the ds" category...

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute!! And I love the holding hands in the car pic... My husband and I still do that too. ^_^

Ugochi said...

Lovely family, lovely photos, you are blessed! Have a wonder filled day.
God bless! I follow.
http://www.ugochi-jolomi.com/

Simply Tasheena said...

Love the pictures!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com