Friday, June 29, 2012

A Day in the Woods

Every since my husband and I seen the movie Rise Planet of the Apes we have been wanting to go to Muir Woods. Muir Woods is where a couple of scenes took place in the movie, including the last one. Do you remember the famous line "Ceasar is home"? It was said at Muir Woods. Muir Woods is only about 1.5 hours from our home. We had an open Saturday last Saturday, so we called up my Sister and made it happen!


This is what I thought I was wearing:
Purple Shirt: B.Arden
White Pants: UnionBay
Purple shoes: Nike Free

You take a risk wearing white pants as a woman, mother, and human being. To make a long story short I did not even make it to the truck with those white pants on my legs.

What I really Wore:
Jeans:Guess



It was a beautiful from the beginning and entrance!


It was so nice experiencing it with my Sis and her boyfriend.


The kids were quite impressed too. They were just pointing at all the big beautiful trees!

Girl would have loved to lead us where ever she wanted to go & be our tour guide.


I kept on telling myself God could of given us anything but he chose AMAZING!







Of course we could not leave without getting some cute pictures of the kiddos!




Girl did not want TiTi(what they call my Sisters)to let her go...smart Girl!



I love the way Boy & Girl love on each other. So many special moments like this one.


I also love seeing life through their little eyes.

Watching Mr. Wonderful father never gets old too!





It's always a job to get our family of 4 in 1 picture. It's getting harder and harder to get both of them to look up at the camera & at the same time. I had to put Boy's shoe up for him to look up. I call it a Mommy trick.


This owl was at the exit to wish us a good night and say goodbye.

Our first X on the Summer List and it was a lovely X to pen in! Onto the next on the list....

2 comments:

Stacie Raye said...

Cute outfit and beautiful pics! Your right, God does give us the best doesn't he?

Stopping by from the Blog Hop.
http://www.staciesayzso.com/

Cass @ That Old House said...

I laughed out loud at your "white pants" comments -- I remember when I got pregnant with our first child, my Mom said to me, "You won't wear white, or silk, for the next 15 years!"

What beautiful children you have -- and it's so clear that you ENJOY them. Time zips by -- cherish these years, even with all the work and worry, and SPOTS!

All best wishes, Cass