Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Two Boys

When you look at these pictures you might think that the only things that these two have in common is that they are boys, they like to play with trains, and they love to run. Although those are all so true there is more to the story.
These two little boys have the same name, Joshua. They are the first born children of there parents.
They are both 2 years old. They also
share the same wonderful Aunt and Uncle.
These two boys were at a graduation dinner for their common Aunt and Uncle last friday. I went to the dinner with all intentions to have my camera primarily on the graduates. However,these two cute little boys stole my cameras attention. This was the product of these two boys in one room.
This little Girl was wishing so bad that she had the skills to run too!
We had a great time celebrating the graduates and watching these two guys play all night long!

To see what I made the two graduates click here!

7 comments:

Jillian Carreira said...

Lovely pictures of your boys. They have some cute expressions. Thanks for following me and I am following you back.

Meryl said...

They are cute and you were able to capture really precious moments. I am your newest follower (returning your follow) and look forward to more visits.

Meryl said...

Those are really cute boys and you beautifully caught very precious moments. I am your newest follower (returning your follow) and look forward to more visits.

Angela said...

They are so cute! Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Unknown said...

Love the cute little train! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

xo, Jersey Girl

hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

Breena said...

I just stumbled onto your adorable blog! I'm your newest GFC follower :)

Blessings,
Breena
mommyknowslife.blogspot.com

Ann Jones said...

They are both so cute! Love the photos :) Thanks for following me, following you back!