Friday, April 27, 2012

5 year Anniversary Gift



Tomorrow my husband and I will officially be married for 5 years! I wanted to give something to my Man from my heart and made from my hands. After a day of brainstorming I came up with this:





Materials:
Black Wood Frame: 5 years is wood
A small picture: One of my husbands favorite from a photo booth
10 nickels: They represent 5 years! I am also excited to celebrate 50 years with him one day(5centsx10=50)!
Red wrapping paper: symbolizes Love!
Black Heart:Even in the dark times I love him!
Two sided Tape: I want our relationship to stick forever!




































Come here to see the progression of our 5 years and the top 5 things I have learned in marriage thus far!!!


Linking up with: Saturday: bedifferentactnormal, Sunday:   thegirlcreative  SundaysBest thesoutherninstitute   sweettalksunday
Monday: BedazzleMeMonday Ourdelightfulhome Tip Junkie handmade projects        Wednesday: Whimsy Wednesday   Thursday: DelightfulOrder,   Friday: SixsistersStuff, MyRomanticHome,

4 comments:

Mindie Hilton said...

Happy anniversary. Time flies when you are having fun doesn't it? I can't believe it will be 12 years for me and my husband this Summer. I love the pics of you both.

Lisa Fliehman said...

Ms. J & her Man! Congratulations!! And with a love like that I'm quite sure it will stick together for 50+ years!! I love all that you did and all the symbolizim in the gift! Have a wonderful next 5 and I look forward to seeing many more happy photos of you and your lovely family!!

Six Sisters said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two make such a cute couple!! That is such a cute anniversary idea! We loved having you link up to our Strut Your Stuff Saturday! Hope to see you back soon! -The Sisters

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. Happy anniversary! Thanks so much for sharing such a special event at Whimsy Wednesdays.