Friday, February 24, 2012

Partying in White...

and my Best Friend in Red!!! Last weekend my BFF celebrated God bringing her into her 30's with friends and family....in style....white style! My best friend looked stunning and stood out in her red! I thought it was perfect!

What exactly is a white party? A white party is a party that you are invited to attend with one guideline...wear white!!! It makes it fun, uniformed, and looks great in pictures.

 Can you tell that one of my favorite things to take is pictures!? Especially with my new camera(canon rebel t3i). When my husband gave me this camera for Christmas I wanted to enjoy taking pictures of my family and also bless others. I was very excited when I got this text from my BFF the morning of her party:

"looking forward to seeing you. Is that camera all charged up. I want to be sure my party makes it to the blog. :)"

I took over 250 pics at the party! I will share 30 of my favorites in honor of LaDonna's 30th All White Party! Enjoy!































Celebrating having 100 followers on this blog with my 1st Giveaway( erincondren gift card) check it out here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of fun..glad u were able to do it BIG for ur 30!! God has truly blessed Lolo to have special people around to make it successful!!