Thursday, December 1, 2011

What makes me smile...Family Photo Shoot!

I love love love the Christmas Season! I am especially  in the spirit because it will be JoJo's 1st. I wanted to make sure we captured her and the family in this season .  We had a Christmas/Fall photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. Believe it or not this was my birthday gift from my husband. Yes my birthday is in August and I told him I wanted a Christmas/Fall photo session in November. I am so glad I waited patiently for 3 months to receive my birthday gift. Thank you to my husband and once again to our photographer, Melissa! I have already did our Christmas Cards, a Pinterest project, and have a couple other ideas for these photos!




























2 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I love taking photos of your beautiful family! :)

Simply Tasheena said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. That was a wonderful birthday gift :).


~Mrs. Delightful
ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com