Friday, November 4, 2011

Insta-Friday

Another InstaFriday! Linking up with pictures from my camera phone throughout the week!

We celebrated with costumes, family, and friends on the 31st and the weekend! To read more about the day read this blog! I also made this yummy cupcakes:)


One of my favorite days of the week is Sunday...going to church as a FAMILY! JJ was sleepy even before we got to church:(
Pure Happiness= Cinnamon Toast and Coffee!!!


JJ joined JoJo and I for a walk(my work-out) this week. This is also how I look when I work-out!!!

A Patient that delivered at my Hospital gave us Nurses Zucchini and Banana Bread. They were so good and I thought they were packaged quite cute! 


This picture was taken after my husband said"The day I give JoJo away at her wedding will be sad and sweet for me!"

Got together with the family on Sunday night and had a Mexican Fiesta Dinner....Delish!!!(My Sister and Niece in the pic above)



My husband has been so busy with work and school that I have had to shop for him! I enjoy doing it! I was in love with this sweater and took a picture of it and my husband loved it too. Went back to get it and they no longer had his size;(

Had breakfast for dinner on Wednesday...one of my favorites!

In traffic on the way home from work and got a picture of a woman driving and reading. Then I thought how bad am I...I am taking a picture while driving(in traffic)?

JoJo did not want to take a nap when I was trying to nap, so I had a Lil photo shoot with my Girl!


I am link up here with Insta-Friday

2 comments:

Karla said...

The cupcakes look amazing! Also the breakfast for dinner is way better than what I churn out! Pancakes and the fruit is a fabulous idea!

Dropping by from Life Rearranged and thanks for stopping by my blog!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Looks like such a fun week! JoJo is getting so big! Can't wait to take her pics this weekend! Love cinnamon sugar toast! That is a staple in our house!