Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hosting My 1st Thanksgiving Dinner Part IV

Made my Centerpieces using: 
Leaves from the Backyard



I washed them with soap and water. Then I let them air dry

Used old glass vases (that my husband gave me flowers in) and crazy glue.

I glued them on leaving space in between the leaves.* I used latex gloves so that I would not get glue on my fingers

I placed a pumpkin candle in the vase that was leftover from Halloween.

I grabbed pears and apples from the fridge to place in another vase.



This is my Thanksgiving Centerpiece....price $0


2 comments:

Domestic and Geeky said...

Very cute! I pray that your 1st Thanksgiving is a major sucess! I can't wait to hear about it! God Bless

Nikki Monet said...

Very nice! New follower here. Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my link party going on right now :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-10.html

Have a great week!!