Saturday, November 12, 2011

1/2 a year old!!!

My JoElle has just reached a monumental stage in life. Our Baby Girl is now 6 months.


“It seems like only yesterday”…

…I cried my eyes out when I seen my beautiful baby girl for the first time.

These days, JoJo…
 
likes rice cereal

likes to put whatever she can put into her mouth(including her feet) using her amazing motor skills 


likes to bounce in her jumper

likes to smile & laugh while her brother is running across the room, taking her toys from her, dancing to his worship songs, or yelling his usual "NO"

These days, (and everyday) we enjoy…

when JoJo lights up after seeing one of us walk in a room

when JoJo performs her soldier crawl across the living room

when JoJo has a deep, belly laugh and the giggles…

…and the list goes on and on….

We love you JoJo , thank you for these amazing 6 months!

































2 comments:

Domestic and Geeky said...

Just looking at your beautiful baby makes me wanna cry. My baby girl is a teenager now. Where does the time go? Enjoy every minute! God Bless

###### said...

she is just a gorg baby..love those eyes..my niece is 2 weeks and i love her to pieces.