Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pregnant with Baby Bell #2!

The results were in a couple weeks ago.....were pregnant with Baby #2!
He does not know that next year his world be so different!
8 weeks exactly today and strong heart rate already! For those that were wondering, its only 1 Baby. We know that twins run in the family, but not this time:)
1st doctor appointment, just seen our 2nd little blessing for the 1st time!(Thank you Ute, for babysitting JJ. It was a great blessing to experience this together.)
We are excited for the future! Even if we will have our hands full, with 2 kids under the age 2 next May!




It's official like a Ref(Referee) with a whistle(saying from our good friend Irvin)! Wes and I our going to be parents to another miracle, due May 17th 2011! JJ will be a big brother at the age of 1!
This pregnancy was definitely planned by God!
The story: On September 7th Wes brought home a pregnancy test after getting off work. He thought that he should do this because I was being very emotional the week before, eating a whole lot, and burping(As Wes calls them "pregnancy burps).We both knew that there was just 1 slight possibility that it could be true, that we were pregnant again but was not at all 100% sure. There it was a positive sign, on our $2.99 Walmart brand pregnancy test. I announced to Wes "Babe, Yep its true were pregnant and another baby is on the way". Wes was very excited, I then immediately dialed my Mothers phone number with tears of joy and shock. After getting off the phone with her I calmed down and we preceded to call Wes's parents, my Dad, and my Stepmother. They were all thrilled and a little surprised that they were going to be grandparents again....so soon! The person that we got to tell face to face lst was our dear friend Ladonna. JJ, her, and I had scheduled to have breakfast that morning. As you can read and see, it was a very memorable morning. Since then, we have told the majority of our close friends and family members. We could not wait that long this time around, for some reason. Today we got to see the beautiful heart rate and thought it would be a great time to make our announcement official to the rest of the world.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

WoW, I congratualte U two and of course since I have a 1yr old my first thought also was wow so soon she is bold, cus this is some work...lol but yes a blessing from GOD and u two will do great! Look forward to seeing and hearing all the updates! love j-nell

Anonymous said...

Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to celebrate with you soon!

Love grant

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. I love your blog. Congratulations on baby #2. I hope you get the job too if you have not already. He is so faithful.


love,

Margaret

Anonymous said...

Congratlulations!!! Dennis and I are sooooo happy for you - and us, because we will have another baby to cuddle.
Hugs,
AK & UD(Aunt Kit & Uncle Dennis)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

You know this means we get to have your wonderful BLOG continue on for Baby #2! I am very excited for us all! :) By the way, I have the toddler bed (JJ's next bed since he is going to have to give his bed up to his little "BROTHER"). It is in our garage. We love you, Mom 2(Mom Bell) :)

L-Harmony CEO said...

I am so so so Happy. does this mean I will have another Godchild. Oh...PLEASE CHOOSE ME!! if it's a boy i want to be the Godmother, if it's a girl, I want to be the Godmother. Oh I can't wait to meet this little fella or precious little girl.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bell family :)!!! We are so happy for yall!! ..One day we will decide to be brave like you guys LOL :)

Love,

Josie & Andrew

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the forthcoming birth of your second baby!

Love,
Aunty Polly

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you, Wes and lil' JJ!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is great news. I am so excited for your growing family. Best wishes from the Infantes J

Anonymous said...

Jonnique,we are so happy!!! God is not only multiplying your Family, but also your Faith,Joy,Strength and Finances. One of the funniest things about the second pregnancy is that; Time will "Seem" to fly by SO much faster, because you are staying busy with Sir JJ. Please continue to enjoy this time in your life. I think ONE of God's most Beautiful creations is, a Woman Carrying a Child. Thanks for keeping us updated. Love You With All of My Heart!! Frances

Anonymous said...

“CONGRATULATIONS”

LOVE, JANET J

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for that Jonnique! What a cool letter, so happy to hear that baby Bell #2 is growing strong and healthy. We pray for him or her daily. We're also praying for you in your job search. Love you guys and hope to see you soon.

Love, Lindsey