Monday, May 10, 2010

JJ and Momma's 1st Mother's Day together!


















The first thing I have to say is Thank you Jesus! I felt so honored and special to hear the words"Happy 1st Mother's Day", receive the phone calls, texts, email, facebook messages, cards, and gifts this Mother's Day. As I laid in the bed on Mother's day morning I was consumed with joy to have the name Mother and really feel what it meant. It has been nothing but a great 9 1/2 months being the Mommy of this precious little boy. I feel like I get a gift everyday from God, every time JJ smiles, laughs, talks, hugs, and touches me. I have decided since I was pregnant to cherish all the special moments that the Lord gives us with our baby. This Mother's Day was no different, I cherished and enjoyed the entire day being a Mommy, to one of the biggest blessings the Lord has given me in my lifetime. Thank you to my Husband and my Best Friend who made it extra special by celebrating me and with me on my 1st Mother's Day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you look so pretty Nique and JJ and Jari were dressed alike..lol and Yes your words are soo true about being a mommy and the 1st mothers day was a joy! JJ looks like a half-breed WES..lol daddys boy all the way..love ur family so beautiful and happy! Miss u and can not wait for Jari and JJ to meet.

Tricia said...

Awww, I remember my first mother's day. It was so special also. This year, Niah was so cute and made me feel more special. Happy Mother's day and it only gets better!

tq

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your blog! You put a smile on my face....you warmed my heart....I, like you, count that God gave me kids a special blessing from Him....and that He then gave me you as "dauther" is beyond what I hoped, prayed and longed for....God is so good....all of the time....JJ is so precious and I love my Wes and Nique! Lv, Mom2 :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Jonnique,
Thanks again for your open, generous heart for sharing your life. I am SOOOOO glad that you are in our family. We really needed a woman like you...Wes is very fortunate, and you can tell him I said so. Very cute photos. I can tell it was a wonderful "last" first Mother's Day for you.
Hugs,
AK(Aunt Kit)

cara said...

It is awesome and a privilege to be a mother. I love all the things your husband and son did for you, but most of all the love and sincerity they gave you for who you are...